CMS Payroll-Based Journal (PBJ) quarterly submissions are the basis for calculating the facility’s Nursing Home Compare Staffing Star Rating. The January Nursing Home Compare Update introduced new staffing measures for weekend staffing hours per resident day and turnover rates for nursing staff and administrators. While these two new measures don’t affect the Staffing Star Rating immediately, they’ll be incorporated into the rating calculation with the July 2022 Nursing Home Compare Update.
Join us for an insightful webinar as we:
- Discuss the two weekend staffing measures and their calculation methodology
- Review new exclusion rules for staffing data that will result in an automatic one star
- Discuss the staff turnover measure and its calculation methodology
- Review exclusion criteria for turnover measure
- Provide insight to help manage the PBJ submission process and improve Staffing Star results