BKD’s higher education professionals have joined forces with Morgan Stanley Graystone leaders for a webinar on drivers of institutional financial resiliency, especially during the COVID-19 outbreak. Our primary objective is to review the three primary drivers: profitable academic programs, improving contribution revenue flows and enhancing endowment investment and financial issues brought to sharper focus by COVID-19. The session also will review tools being used and case information to highlight best practices and inform initiatives you might consider implementing on your campus.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Recognize issues facing higher ed institutions in the midst of COVID-19
- Analyze endowment investment net returns (investment income and associated costs)
- Identify when it's time for change in investment management
- Explain the methods to review academic program economics and market analysis
- Discuss how to incorporate change management concepts to move the economic needle