SSOP Reporting Compliance
Since the Statewide Standards of Payment (SSOP) system is used by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services (OCFS) to establish rates and determine final reimbursement, it has a direct and significant impact on your agency's operating results. This makes the SSOP one of the most important financial documents you prepare, requiring accuracy and full compliance with the SSOP manual. This webinar is designed to highlight key areas of reporting compliance that you need to focus on as you prepare your SSOP submission.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain cost allocations used and indirect costs
- Discuss key SSOP issues affecting reimbursement
- Identify OCFS focus areas and common reporting errors
- Describe problem areas OCFS is focusing on and common errors in reporting
- Discuss nonallowable costs