Join BKD for the fall semester of Forensics Institute, a webinar series geared toward educating those in the area of professional services, specifically the legal field, on different topics in forensic accounting. This webinar focuses on data mining and its use for investigations and in litigation support. You’ll hear from Managing Consultant Lanny Morrow on how to use data mining in your litigation cases.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Analyze the current state of stat analytics and technology and why it has become such a hot topic
- Evaluate how artificial intelligence and machine learning are useful in investigation and litigation
- Discuss "technology-assisted review" (predictive coding) and best practices for its use
- Explain how the characteristics of textual data make it a powerful weapon in identifying fraud and risk
- Describe how new and disruptive technologies such as the internet of things, drones and blockchain will impact investigation, litigation and risk detection into the future