Fulfilling your long-term care and senior living organization’s mission isn’t always easy when you’re faced with ever-changing rules and regulations. The proven methodology of strategic planning provides you with tools and knowledge to help as you plan for success. Using your mission as a lens, you can chart a course with the landscape of providers, competition, new lifestyle emergence and health care options, which present both opportunities and threats.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the use of strategic planning for:
- Alignment with shareholder goals
- Team growth, planning and execution
- Tools for internal and external analysis
- Team recognition of present position and alignment to mission
- Key measurement techniques for achievement of results