Join BKD’s Chris Clifton and Will James for a complimentary webinar discussing the international provisions of the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) and how they fit into the larger world of international taxation. Particular attention will be paid to the several areas of interest for companies with international operations and assets. These include tax planning opportunities related to S corporations versus C corporations, repatriation tax, territorial participation exemption system, export incentives and base erosion.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the international tax change summary of the TCJA
- Identify international tax planning opportunities related to S corps versus C corps
- Explain the changes to the repatriation tax
- Identify aspects of the territorial participation exemption system
- Describe new export incentives
- Identify key concepts related to changes to base erosion