The U.S. Department of Transportation Maritime Administration administers programs created by the Merchant Marine Act of 1936 that offer tax-leveraged financing for marine fleet owners. Join BKD’s marine service professionals for a complimentary webinar exploring how you could benefit from using these unique vessel financing programs.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the unique characteristics and benefits of using the Capital Construction Fund (CCF) and Construction Reserve Fund (CRF) programs
- Describe tax deferral benefits
- Explain vessel geographic trading restrictions
- Discuss compliance matters
- Compare CCF and CRF programs