In the digital age, security breaches are inevitable, and cyberattacks against businesses and governmental organizations are becoming more frequent and severe. Cybercrime and espionage are costing the U.S. economy billions of dollars, and the threat of cyberattacks is ranked as the No. 1 risk facing U.S. businesses. Join BKD for a complimentary webinar designed to help you prepare for and respond to cybersecurity incidents.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss the historical perspective on cyberthreats
- Describe the current cyberthreat landscape (top five cybercrimes, recent developments and case studies)
- Recognize the types of data and industries at risk
- Explain the current regulatory environment
- Identify the best practices and available frameworks with regard to cybersecurity preparedness, monitoring and response strategies