You may not have majored in English in college, but now you find yourself frequently authoring a variety of business reports. This webinar will address common shortcomings in effective business report writing and how to overcome them.
Upon completion of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how to write for their specific audience
- Demonstrate how to lay out reports that are easy to read and comprehend
- Avoid common stylistic challenges
- Use graphics to make a point
- Assess findings to make sure they are appropriately supported