Impact of COVID-19 on APAs
An advance pricing agreement (APA) between a taxpayer and tax authority helps determine a transfer pricing methodology for the taxpayer’s international transactions for future years. To help you make informed decisions amid crisis, we teamed up with Mazars to share five complimentary videos full of transfer pricing insight. In this segment, you’ll learn how COVID-19 has affected current and future APAs.
Don’t miss key insights from the following videos in this transfer pricing video series:
- COVID-19 Intangible Property (June 19, 2020)
- In this final segment, you’ll learn how IP owners should manage their existing IP and the creation of new IP, as well as the benefits of using IP planning and transfers during and after the pandemic.
- COVID-19’s Effect on Supply Chains (June 4, 2020)
- Explore how employees, inputs, and transportation affect global supply chains—and what these changes mean for multinational entity (MNE) supply chain arrangements, existing transfer prices, and intercompany agreements.
- Cash Is King – Financial Transfer Pricing Post-COVID-19 (May 28, 2020)
- Learn more about intercompany financing arrangement options to improve cash flow for MNE during and after the global health crisis.
- Transfer Pricing & the COVID-19 Pandemic (April 24, 2020)
- A discussion on which actions multinational organizations should consider as they deal with the adverse impact of COVID-19. Learn more about reassessing transfer pricing arrangements and bolstering your transfer pricing documentation.