Transfer Pricing & the COVID-19 Pandemic
We teamed up with Mazars to discuss which actions multinational organizations should consider as they deal with the adverse impact of COVID-19. Learn more about reassessing transfer pricing arrangements and bolstering your transfer pricing documentation.
Don’t miss key insights from the following videos in this transfer pricing video series:
- COVID-19 Intangible Property (June 19, 2020)
- In this final segment, you’ll learn how IP owners should manage their existing IP and the creation of new IP, as well as the benefits of using IP planning and transfers during and after the pandemic.
- Impact of COVID-19 on APAs (June 15, 2020)
- Learn how COVID-19 has affected current and future advance pricing agreements.
- COVID-19’s Effect on Supply Chains (June 4, 2020)
- Explore how employees, inputs, and transportation affect global supply chains—and what these changes mean for multinational entity (MNE) supply chain arrangements, existing transfer prices, and intercompany agreements.
- Cash Is King – Financial Transfer Pricing Post-COVID-19 (May 28, 2020)
- Learn more about intercompany financing arrangement options to improve cash flow for MNE during and after the global health crisis.