Overcome Rural Health Challenges with Guidance from BKD Trusted Advisors™
The financial stress on rural healthcare providers is daunting and ultimately affects the financial health of the communities they serve. With numerous rural hospital closures and one in three hospitals facing financial risk throughout the country, it’s essential for rural healthcare providers to monitor the changing healthcare environment, improve patient outcomes, reduce the need for hospital readmissions, and manage expenses to mirror patient volumes.
BKD National Health Care Group works with numerous rural healthcare providers, including:
- Rural Referral Centers (RRC)
- Sole Community Hospitals (SCH)
- Medicare-Dependent Hospitals (MDH)
- Rural Community Hospital Demonstration (RCHD) Project Hospitals
- Critical Access Hospitals (CAH) across the country, offering expertise that helps providers remain compliant, receive appropriate reimbursement, and operate efficiently and effectively
In addition, through our involvement in the National Rural Health Association (NRHA), state hospital associations, and other similar organizations, we provide technical support to advocacy efforts aimed at helping develop and improve healthcare in rural America. Our professionals are actively involved in the discussions regarding rural healthcare and can provide insight into new laws and regulations that affect rural healthcare providers.
Contact us today to see if one of our trusted advisors can help with your unique circumstances.