Rural Resources Toolkit
Complete the form below to download the toolkit.
BKD’s experienced payment reform team routinely helps rural health care providers navigate matters associated with bundled payments, MACRA, MIPS and more. We’ll keep you up to date and informed on changes in legislation that could affect your organization.
Regulatory Compliance & Reimbursement
Annual Medicare and Medicaid cost report preparation is the foundation of BKD’s reimbursement services. We’re one of the largest providers of cost report preparation services in the country, preparing approximately 2,000 Medicare and Medicaid cost reports each year.
We can help you with:
- Cost report reviews & preparation
- 340B drug pricing program operational services
- Medicare bad debt recovery reporting
- Medicare disproportionate share hospital (DSH) payments
- Compliance program reviews
Audit & Assurance
BKD audits approximately 600 hospitals annually—including small rural hospitals—and audit and assurance services compose 47 percent of our health service mix.
Our solutions include:
- Financial statement audit
- 340B drug pricing program audit
- Internal audit