Setting You Up for Success Through Recapitalization
A recapitalization transaction can be an attractive option for owners who are looking to sell an equity stake in their business while retaining some ownership and operating control. It also can be attractive to those seeking additional growth capital to accelerate growth while still maintaining a controlling interest in their company. This allows an owner to:
- Sell a majority or minority stake to a financial partner and retain an equity stake
- Identify improvements or changes to potentially increase market value
- Diversify personal wealth while leading and growing the company
- Mitigate exposure to financial risks and liabilities of ownership
- Gain an experienced financial advisor who can help execute and fund your business's strategic path
Talk to your BKD Trusted Advisor™ today to see how we can help chart and finance the strategic path for your business.