Ultimately, we know reputation is everything. That’s why we’ve carefully built our reputation as a national leader in clinical and reimbursement expertise. Our accessible, responsive professionals offer facilitated peer group calls for monthly PDPM support.
PDPM affects every functional role. Our training courses are designed to provide your organization with sound practices and guidance.
Our PDPM education is broken into sections and will include case studies to assist with participant application.
Section I: PDPM Overview & Reimbursement Impact
- Review of the framework and structure of the PDPM reimbursement system
- Review of case mix components of rates and MDS items that will affect rates
- Identify operational systems and processes affected by PDPM
Section II: ICD-10 Coding for PDPM
- Discuss the structure and framework of ICD-10 coding and coding resources
- Review of diagnosis coding and the effect on payment levels under PDPM
- Case studies and identification of coding for common skilled nursing facility diagnoses
Section III: MDS Section GG Coding for PDPM
- Review of Section GG measures used in PDPM classification
- Discuss how to develop an assessment process to reflect the resident’s usual performance in the first three days of the Medicare admission
- Discuss how coding Section GG now will support a more accurate analysis of the potential financial impact of PDPM on the facility’s Medicare revenue