BKD’s Advisors Can Help You Navigate Medical Necessity Denial Risk
No two patients are alike, and neither are their case management needs. As the health care world gradually shifts from fee-for-service to value-based reimbursement, you’re operating in both worlds. From complex discharge planning to helping patients transition to the next level of care and building post-acute care relationships, we can assist. BKD can provide an assessment of front-to-back inpatient case management processes to help identify opportunities and implement data-driven best practices.
- Status Determinations & Clinical Denials
- We provide a review of the efficiency and accuracy of your status determinations, along with practical workflows to help manage the process
- Discharge Planning Models
- Meaningful and sensible operational design to helps safely but efficiently progress patients through their acute episode and beyond
- Care Transition Programs
- BKD can recommend an effective approach to help with continuity of care for the patient beyond the acute discharge
Health care is changing more rapidly than ever. Your organization’s approach to case management must change with it. BKD’s Health Care Performance Advisory Services team can assist with your compliance, precision and reporting processes.