Our Team Can Help You Implement a Fraud & Ethics Hotline & Train Employees
Occupational fraud is more likely to be detected by a tip than by any other method, and the majority of tips come from employees, according to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2018 Report to the Nations. Corruption and other ethics violations can cause organizational loss that would be detrimental to your business. Half of corruption cases were detected by a tip. Strong internal controls, like a fraud and ethics hotline, can help mitigate fraud and corruption risk.
BKD’s Forensics & Valuation Services professionals can help you provide a confidential way for employees and vendors to report suspicious activity as part of your anti-fraud program. Our IntegraReport™ services can help your organization:
- Offer employees a method to report suspicious behavior via an anonymous phone hotline or web-based portal
- Obtain tips from internal and external sources
- Receive hotline monitoring from BKD fraud professionals
- Review a full transcription of the tip
- Provide fraud training for employees
What Does a Successful Hotline Look Like?
- Well implemented
- Designed for your organization
- Well supported by upper management
- Part of more comprehensive program for establishing "tone at the top"
- Well known to employees
- Based on reliable technology
- Provides different avenues to report tips
- Has redundancy in reporting
- Kept front of mind by management
- Has follow-up mechanisms in place
We offer three levels of IntegraReport: Basic, Prime and Platinum. All offer access to the IntegraReport phone hotline and web-based portal as well as hotline monitoring by BKD fraud professionals. Contact us to learn more about which IntegraReport package is right for you.