Financial Sustainability Trends & Insights
Below are recent articles, webinars and insights on financial sustainability in higher education.
- From Surviving to Thriving: A Story on Margin Analysis
- Knowing & Communicating Economic Facts About Academic Programs
- Watching the Higher Ed Vital Signs – Where Do I Start?
- Signs of Health & Weakness: What to Watch for in Your Institution
- No Margin, No Mission: Scrutinizing Academic Programs
- 2018 Annual Higher Education Outlook
- Program Cost Analysis to Support Financial Sustainability & Academic Quality: A Case Study
- Fighting the Financial Woes of Higher Education
How BKD Can Help
BKD’s Contribution Margin Analysis provides a visual analysis of the financial contribution and margin at various levels of detail for your institution, e.g., school, department, major, class or faculty member.
Another step toward financial sustainability—after a careful review of your program costs and margins—is to model the impact of your potential decisions over a five-year period. Using sophisticated modeling tools developed by our experienced higher education professionals, we can help you see the medium- and long-term impact of those decisions.
Case Studies: How Universities Are Using Margin Analysis
See a Demo & Brief Overview
Fill out the form below to watch this video to see how our margin analysis and financial modeling tools work and how they can help your institution.
To learn more or to schedule a private demo of our margin analysis, fill out the “Contact Us” form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.