How BKD Can Help
Financial Sustainability Trends & Insights
Below are recent articles, webinars and insights on financial sustainability in higher education.
- Navigating Tuition Resets with Jeff Spear
- From Surviving to Thriving: A Story on Margin Analysis
- Knowing & Communicating Economic Facts About Academic Programs
- Watching the Higher Ed Vital Signs – Where Do I Start?
- Signs of Health & Weakness: What to Watch for in Your Institution
- No Margin, No Mission: Scrutinizing Academic Programs
- Program Cost Analysis to Support Financial Sustainability & Academic Quality: A Case Study
- Fighting the Financial Woes of Higher Education
- 2019 Higher Education Outlook: Celebrating Innovation in Financial Sustainability
- Innovation in Revenue Enhancement
- Inside Innovative Revenue Production at Purdue University
Program Economic Analysis
Program Economic Analysis is an affordable solution that helps institutions evaluate the demand and financial performance of their academic programs. In an easy-to-navigate platform, you can view the institution’s financial performance at a variety of levels, including college, program, department, course and faculty. In addition to our margin analysis dashboards, we include details on program demand, tuition discounts, trends and more. Contact us at HigherEducation@bkd.com for a private demonstration.
Academic Program Portfolio Review
Every year, strategic higher education leaders decide which programs to start, stop, sustain and grow. However, it’s not easy to decide where to invest or sunset. Improving an institution’s portfolio requires a review of all current and potential new programs. BKD combines rigorous data analysis, experienced advisors and a facilitated process to help improve and accelerate the evaluation of current and potential programs. Contact us at HigherEducation@bkd.com to learn more.
Case Studies: How Universities Are Using Program Economic Analysis
Request a Demo
Want to learn more or ready to schedule a private demonstration? Fill out the form below and our trusted advisors will contact you to set up a demonstration. You also can contact us directly at HigherEducation@bkd.com.