Lean on Recognized Rural Leaders to Overcome CAH Challenges
A significant ingredient for financial success as a critical access hospital (CAH) is the preparation of an accurate and compliant Medicare and Medicaid cost report. BKD helps approximately 150 CAHs identify opportunities to accurately capture reimbursements and improve compliance.
We’re speakers on CAH reimbursement topics at state, regional, and national conferences, and we regularly send out industry-specific articles about CAH reimbursement issues.
Leaning on our more than 50 years of experience with reimbursement issues, we help CAHs make smart business and financial decisions. Our solutions include:
- Assisting with the decisions to pursue CAH designations
- Performing capital financing analyses and feasibility studies
- Performing cost allocation studies
- Recommending improvements to swing-bed operations and reimbursements
- Providing support for charge description master and coding billing
- Assisting with strategic planning