Helping You Investigate Credit Card Fraud & Develop New Procedures
Corporate credit cards are among the most frequently abused forms of spending, and expense reimbursements are one of the most common forms of fraudulent disbursement, according to the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners 2018 Report to the Nations.
Our Forensics & Valuation Services team can help you investigate alleged credit card abuse and reimbursement fraud or assist in developing new procedures to help reduce the potential for risk. Combining years of fraud investigation experience with advanced electronic forensic tools, BKD can help isolate potential problems and provide suggestions that could help you improve your bottom line.
Our holistic approach to examining credit card and expense procedures can help provide:
- Direct involvement by experienced forensic accountants with years of experience
- Special testing procedures to search for abusive or wasteful spending
- Analysis of large data sets using cutting-edge forensic software tools to efficiently identify wasteful or questionable spending
- Quick response to allegations or questions about spending practices
- Expertise to support claims filed under a fidelity bond or employee dishonesty insurance policy
- Recommended best practices for reducing the risk of fraudulent and abusive spending