Join BKD and JA Del Rio for an insightful webinar about transfer pricing audits and challenges in Mexico. We’ll share the importance of robust transfer pricing documentation, the transfer pricing obligations for taxpayers in Mexico, and the country’s transfer pricing audit process. Participants will also learn about recent transfer pricing audit trends and risk areas for companies operating in Mexico, as well as best practice recommendations from a practitioner’s perspective.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of transfer pricing and importance of robust transfer pricing documentation
- Identify their transfer pricing obligations in Mexico
- Discuss the transfer pricing audit process in Mexico
- Define key areas of recent transfer pricing audit risks
- Identify best practice recommendations before and in the event of an audit
Missed an earlier session in this series? Catch up with the links below: