Done well, family meetings are the glue of a family enterprise. Yet, organizing and facilitating them is more art than science. In this webinar, we will define the ingredients that can help you have a successful family meeting and successful facilitation.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Define the purpose of a family meeting
- Describe the process of running a family meeting
- Choose what topics to include
- Recognize the timing of when to address underlying challenges to the family
- Illustrate an organizing model for how to think about the family in a way that supports its growth and vitality