Simply Tax Episode 112: 2020 Election Results & Year-End Tax Advisor
It’s been a turbulent year amid a global pandemic and a cliffhanger of an election, making year-end tax planning more important than ever to create and maintain financial health for you, your family, and your business. National Tax Assistant Director Julia Dengel returns to the podcast to discuss some of the topics and articles within this year’s Tax Advisor and how they can assist you with year-end tax planning and financial decision making. Here’s what’s covered:
- Update on the outlook for tax change and what it means for year-end planning @00:32
- Background on the Year-End Tax Advisor @05:18
- Cybercrime during COVID-19 @08:11
- Year-end tax planning for individuals @11:05
- Year-end tax planning for businesses @12:04
- Charitable giving tax planning considerations @13:53
- TCJA complexities and the need to model @15:18
- Overview of industry-specific articles @17:38
- Key takeaways @20:12
BIO FOR GUEST
Julia Dengel serves as a National Assistant Tax Director in BKD’s National Office Tax Department.
- The Presidential Proposals of President-elect Joseph R. Biden, Jr.
- Last year’s “Simply Tax” Year-End Tax Advisor episode: Simply Tax Episode 79: Year-End Tax Advisor
GET MORE SIMPLY TAX™
We’re excited to also provide video content to strengthen your tax mind! Check it out on our YouTube channel.