Part of the TCJA Series
SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Android | RSS
Guests Jennifer Sanders and Lance Davis join host Damien Martin to break down what the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) means for financial institutions. Here’s some of what’s covered in the eighth episode of our TCJA series:
- Rate reduction for C corporation banks @ 2:01
- Financial reporting of deferred tax assets and liabilities @ 3:20
- Financial reporting process after TCJA @ 5:37
- Three significant changes for C corporations banks @ 7:14
- Areas where additional guidance is needed @ 13:16
- Qualified business income deduction for S corporation banks @ 15:55
- Observations on choice of entity after TCJA @ 20:12
- Jenn’s top tax reform questions and other areas to consider @ 21:32
BIOS FOR GUESTS
Jennifer Sanders is a member of BKD National Financial Services Group and has more than 15 years of experience providing tax services to public and closely held financial institutions. She previously worked as the tax director for a Louisville community bank and has extensive knowledge on investment in projects that generate tax credits and has served community banks ranging in size from $100 million to $3.5 billion in total assets.
Connect with Jenn on LinkedIn
Lance Davis is a member of BKD National Financial Services Group and has more than 20 years of experience in public accounting. He has extensive experience in the financial services industry and has specifically focused on taxation and consulting services for financial institutions and bank holding companies. He currently oversees the income tax consulting and compliance for more than 50 financial institutions and bank holding companies ranging in asset size from $50 million to greater than $7 billion.