SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Android | RSS
A family business is often the largest source of wealth for business owners, yet a recent study1 found only 36 percent have a formal succession and continuity plan. Listen in on Damien’s must-hear conversation with guest Courtney Pullen—president of The Pullen Consulting Group—to find out why being intentional is important for your family, your business and your future.
Here are just a few of the important areas covered:
- “Shirtsleeves to shirtsleeves in three generations” @ 4:37
- Financial transparency and talking money values early in life @ 7:03
- Three areas to work intentionally toward: stewardship, values and balance @ 10:24
- Best practices on being intentional about wealth @ 15:17
- The rising generation @ 18:02
- “If left unattended, what would you predict is going to happen?” @ 19:39
GUEST BIO: Courtney Pullen has more than 25 years of experience in individual and family coaching, business and management consulting, leadership development, communication and team building. Courtney’s primary focus is as a consultant to financial services firms and affluent families.
Follow Courtney on Twitter
Connect with Courtney on LinkedIn
Learn more about succession planning solutions for privately held businesses with BKDnext®, an intentional and thoughtful process to help you customize a detailed succession and continuity plan designed to create financial security for your family, your business and your future.
1BKDnext 2015 Succession Planning Survey