SUBSCRIBE: iTunes | Android | RSS
With Halloween approaching, we’re covering a frightening topic for business owners: an IRS examination! Eric Fox and Jamie Brown—two tax attorneys with highly respected firm Ivins, Phillips & Barker—join host Damien Martin to break down tax controversy and explain why IRS exams don’t have to turn into a horror story.
Here’s what you’ll find in our latest episode:
- Tax controversy explained @ 1:46
- What business owners should do if they receive a notice from the IRS @ 6:09
- It’s critical that you get someone involved early @ 8:57
- Are there audit red flags with the IRS? @ 16:34
- Considerations & action items for the new centralized partnership audit regime @ 19:38