- This award honors an outstanding leader whose achievements have significantly affected a nonprofit organization and helped improve a community issue. This individual exhibits excellent management and leadership skills and inspires others to achieve measurable results.
- Nominees must be employed in a full-time position for a nonprofit organization listed as a 501(c)(3) and have a main office located within the five-county Springfield metropolitan statistical area: Greene, Christian, Webster, Polk and Dallas counties.
- How has the nominee displayed a willingness to learn new concepts and adapt to evolving regulatory challenges?
- Describe how the nominee has excelled in his or her position while demonstrating integrity and a strong commitment to the organization’s mission and values.
- Provide examples of how the nominee’s leadership has strengthened the organization and helped it make a greater impact in the community.
- How does the nominee create a vision and inspire others?
- How does the nominee create a positive image for the institution while leading it to greater levels of success?
- How has the nominee been willing to take risks to achieve change?
- Why should the nominee win the award?
An individual award winner cannot win this award more than once.