Our health care practice dates back to the inception of Medicare and Medicaid, and we prepare approximately 2,000 cost reports annually. Our professionals are well versed in financial planning, reimbursement rate analyses, cost report preparation and review, rate appeals, tuition waivers, negotiating with funding sources and direct and indirect cost allocation studies.
In addition to preparing cost reports, we can help you find ways to manage risk, improve margins and navigate industry shifts.
- Prepare and review the cost report
- Review cost allocations for conformity with cost reporting requirements
- Prepare for and respond to third-party audits including Medicaid
- Review key program efficiencies that could be red flags for government reviewers
- Benchmark key metrics, including expenses and staffing levels relative to other providers
- Comply with the requirements of manuals defining reimbursable cost