The 340B Drug Pricing Program (340 Program) has driven patient and organizational value with savings benefits and compliance implications since the program's inception in 1992. No two organizations are using their 340B Programs the same. While each organization must comply with complex requirements, there are opportunities to help create added savings for your organization, patients, and community.
Lessons have been learned from working with different sizes and types of covered entities. This boot camp will share recent 340B developments and considerations and offer insights to help your organization create a strong compliance framework. Topics will include how to:
- Conduct internal reviews within various 340B software
- Spot risks associated with diversion and duplicate discounts
- Prepare for a HRSA audit
- Think strategically about your 340B outlook and savings usage
- Assess the advantages of an in-house pharmacy
- Review contract pharmacy opportunities
- Utilize your 340B wholesaler purchases as a tool
This two-day boot camp will reiterate and expand upon guidelines with up-to-date tutorials and take-home templates to help streamline and grow your 340B Program.
Please contact Jenalee Davidson at email@example.com or 417.831.7283.