Join Achieve Revenue Management and BKD as we team up for this four-day virtual training event where our healthcare pros will share concepts, guidance, and best practices for billing, insurance, coding, and more!
Attendees should be prepared to participate and have access to both a microphone and camera to benefit from the full, interactive training experience.
Please note: Individual registration is required for each attendee. Group viewing is not permitted. Group discounts are available. Please contact Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
Additional CHC Boot Camp Events
Billing Beginnings is the first event in the CHC Boot Camp series. View additional events in the series below.
Sign up for multiple events in the series and receive a discount. Click on tickets to see more information.
View event details here.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Review common billing and insurance terminology, including abbreviations
- Discuss various types of healthcare insurance plans
- Describe coordination of benefits rules and guidance
- Explain key steps in the FQHC revenue cycle
- Review International Classification of Diseases, Tenth Revision, Clinical Modification (ICD-10-CM) coding guidelines
- Explain general structure of Current Procedural Terminology, Fourth Edition (CPT-4) Instruction
- Discuss claim form (CMS-1500 and UB-04) completion
- Recall steps in claims adjudication processing
- Describe denial follow-up strategies
Rebekah Wallace Pardeck, CMPE, CPC®, CPCO™
President, Achieve Revenue Management
Please contact Cheryl Cooper at email@example.com or 417.865.8701.
AAPC Certification: This program meets AAPC guidelines for 14.0 CEUs. Can be used for Core A and all specialties except CIRCC for continuing education units.
**This program has the prior approval of AAPC for continuing education hours. Granting of prior approval in no way constitutes endorsement by AAPC of the program content or the program sponsor.
Audience: CHC accounting and billing staff, coding supervisors, billing managers, and office managers
Program Level: Basic
Delivery Method: Online
Advance Preparation: None
Refunds, Cancellations, & Certificates: Requests for refunds must be received in writing by November 8, 2021, to Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org and may be subject to a cancellation fee. No refunds will be granted after November 8, 2021. To cancel your registration, follow the instructions provided by Eventbrite. Certificates of completion will be emailed within 15 business days following the event. Due to the large volume of certificates of completion issued, requests to reissue lost or misplaced certificates will be honored up to 60 days following the event.