Don’t miss these BKD sessions!
Strategy, Analysis and Risk Assessment of Key Regulatory Drivers
Tuesday, November 9, 11:45 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
Presented by Michael Thomas, and Austin Perkins
Hospitals will need to adapt when preparing specific schedules of the Medicare cost report that drive significant reimbursement. Learn important aspects of Medicare Cost Report filing requirements that began Oct. 1, 2020, as well as recent trends in Medicare Administrative Contractor audits of key reimbursement drivers, including compiled listings supporting Worksheet S-10, Medicare Reimbursable Bad Debts and Medicare Disproportionate Share (DSH)
- Describe the upcoming reporting requirements of Transmittal 17 and steps to meet these requirements.
- Understand how to effectively use data between the cost reporting schedules referenced in Transmittal 17.
- Learn about potential future audit exposure of Uncompensated Care, Medicare Reimbursable Bad Debts and Medicare DSH reporting.
Key Areas of Impact from Recent Regulatory Changes
Wednesday, November 10, 12:30–1 p.m.
Presented by Brad Brotherton & Sue Brammer
Join this session to review recent regulatory updates that impact healthcare finance and accounting, including Medicare Inpatient and Outpatient Prospective Payment System Rules, changes to wage-index factors, IME/GME reimbursement, organ transplants and other emerging issues.
- Evaluate new regulations related to reimbursement and the impact on healthcare organizations.
- Understand emerging and developing regulatory trends.
- Consider how CMS is adapting regulations to respond to industry disruption from the COVID-19 pandemic.
Registration required. Learn more about the conference here or contact Paige Shaffer at firstname.lastname@example.org.