The 340B Drug Pricing Program has driven patient and organizational value with savings benefits and compliance implications since the program’s inception in 1992. No two organizations are using their 340B Programs the same. While each organization must comply with complex requirements, there’s also opportunity to create added savings for your organization, patients, and community.
This session will share recent 340B developments, considerations, and lessons to help create a strong compliance framework with targeted sampling. This two-day boot camp will reiterate and expand upon guidelines with up-to-date tutorials and take-home templates to help you streamline and grow your 340B Program.
You’ll learn how to:
- Conduct internal reviews within various 340B software
- Spot risks associated with diversion and duplicate discounts
- Prepare for an HRSA audit
- Think strategically about your program’s 340B outlook and use of savings
- Assess the opportunity of an in-house pharmacy
- Review contract pharmacy opportunities
- Use your 340B wholesaler purchases as a tool
Please note that individual registration is required for each attendee. Group viewing is not permitted. Group discounts are available. Please contact Cheryl Cooper at email@example.com for more details.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate effectiveness of current organizational 340B compliance framework and how it can be improved
- Identify areas where 340B Program savings can be expanded
- Describe 340B software limitations, tendencies, and risk areas
- Discuss strategy and organizational buy-in when considering 340 Program expansion
Scott Gold – Partner, BKD CPAs & Advisors
Brian Bell – Managing Director, BKD CPAs & Advisors
Ingrid Brauer – Senior Consultant II, BKD CPAs & Advisors
Please contact Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.865.8701.