You’re a master of your craft, and we’re big fans. Join BKD for this four-day virtual seminar, April 29–30 & May 3–4 11am to 3:15pm CDT, where our healthcare pros will cover topics like Section 330 Grant funds and the HRSA Compliance Manual to help you perfect the masterpiece that's your community health center (CHC).
Please note, individual registration is required for each attendee. Group viewing is not permitted. Group discounts are available. Please contact Cheryl Cooper at email@example.com for more details.
Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe grant requirements for Section 330 of the Health Center Program of the Public Health Service Act
- Identify disbursement rules for Section 330 and other federal grant awards to help improve statutory compliance
- Discuss subparts B, C, and D of the Uniform Grant Guidance federal requirements
- Identify components of the Notice of Grant Award and FQHC grant applications
- Discuss the requirements for applying for grants using the Uniform Data System and filing the Federal Financial Report and other forms
- Discuss the requirements for subparts E and F of the Uniform Grant Guidance for Cost Principles and Single Audit
David Fields - Partner, BKD
Catherine Gilpin - Director, BKD
Please contact Cheryl Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.865.8701.