October 22–December 5 – Journey to PDGM Success, at locations across the country. Join BKD advisors for interactive, one-day Axxess seminars to address the Patient-Driven Groupings Model (PDGM), which goes into effect next year. The sessions will help attendees understand the imminent payment changes and implement operational strategies. These seminars start at 8 a.m. and feature BKD and non-BKD presenters:
- Tuesday, October 22 – Chicago, Illinois, with Partner Mark Sharp
- Tuesday, November 5 – Boston, Massachusetts, with Managing Consultant Raymond Belles and Partner Mark Sharp
- Tuesday, November 12 – Columbus, Ohio, with Managing Consultant Raymond Belles
- Thursday, November 14 – Fort Lauderdale, Florida, with Senior Managing Consultant Karen Vance and Managing Consultant Elizabeth Wilson
- Tuesday, December 3 – McAllen, Texas, with Managing Consultants Raymond Belles and Elizabeth Wilson
- Thursday, December 5 – San Antonio, Texas, with Managing Consultants Raymond Belles and Elizabeth Wilson
Register for an Axxess seminar here. For more information, contact Jenalee Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org.