October 13–15 – 2019 National Association for Home Care & Hospice (NAHC) Conference and Expo, Sunday, October 13 to Tuesday, October 15, Seattle, Washington. Don’t miss these BKD sessions:
- BKD Senior Managing Consultant Karen Vance presents “PDGM Summit: An In-Depth Primer” from 8 a.m. to noon.
- BKD Managing Director Aaron Little and Senior Managing Consultant Karen Vance present “PDGM: Relating Analytics to Operational Performance” from 2:50 to 3:50 p.m.
- BKD Partner Mark Sharp presents “How Operations are Driven by Top Performing Home Health Agencies” from 2:50 to 3:50 p.m.
- BKD Managing Director Aaron Little presents “PDGM: Revenue Cycle Management Changes” from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- BKD Managing Consultant Raymond Belles presents “Home Health & Hospice Value Proposition Using Data” from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m.
View the conference agenda here. For more information, contact Jenalee Davidson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 417.831.7283.