New Federal Regulatory Requirement Deadlines
BKD’s telecom consulting group is reaching out to clients and BKD Thoughtware® subscribers during these difficult times with a reminder of ongoing federal regulatory requirement deadlines over the summer months.
Some approaching due dates include:
- June 12
- NECA Rate Floor Data certifications for member companies that receive legacy high-cost support (for companies not receiving ACAM support)
- June 16
- Copies of CAF ICC data due June 16 to FCC, USAC and state commissions (NECA files with FCC and USAC for member companies in NECA’s Traffic Sensitive pool)
- July 1
- FCC Form 481 must be certified by a company officer and received by USAC
- Copies of Rate Floor Data provided to FCC, USAC and state commissions (NECA files with FCC and USAC for its member companies)
- July 31
- Submit long-distance CIC usage to NANPA
- 2019 Cost Study deadline and 2020-1 HCL USF Data Collection Form deadline
- For all legacy cost companies (non-ACAM cost companies)
- For model-adopting cost companies receiving support based on the Alaska Plan, A-CAM I, A-CAM I Revised and A-CAM II that didn’t elect the FCC’s Business Data Services option
- August 1
- Submit FCC Form 502 Numbering Resource Utilization/Forecast to NANPA
- Submit second-quarter 2020 FCC Form 499-Q Telecommunications Reporting Worksheet to USAC
Disclaimer: This list captures some of the most common federal compliance requirements. It may not be all-inclusive for all clients and doesn’t specifically include state filings.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your BKD Trusted Advisor™ or submit the Contact Us form below.