Solver News for March 2022
There are several pieces of news for Solver customers and prospects.
Solver February Update
The Solver Cloud solution was updated in February with enhancements and fixes across the solution. Some of the notable enhancements include:
- Drilldown pages appear next to the current sheet.
- Drilldown pages are exported along with the report.
- Drilldown page columns can be sorted.
Business Central Connection
- Azure Active Directory is supported with the Business Central v1 Connector.
- Web Access Keys are being discontinued and must be updated to use Azure Active Directory.
There were several fixes included in the update. Visit help.bi.360.com/release-notes for more information.
Solver Ascend Conference
After two years of virtual conferences, Ascend is once again an in-person event. Attend the conference to get tips and tricks and learn from customers, partners, and Solver. In addition to the knowledge, you can gain CPE credits and even some California sun.
Visit the conference website for more information and to register.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact your advisor or submit the Contact Us form below.