New Federal Regulatory Requirement Deadlines
BKD’s telecom consulting group is reaching out to clients and BKD Thoughtware® subscribers during these difficult times with a reminder of ongoing federal regulatory requirement deadlines, as seen today.
Some approaching due dates include:
- May 1 – 1Q2020 FCC Form 499-Q – deadline unchanged
- May 1 – FCC Toll Geographic Rate Averaging Certification, under section 64.1900 of the Commission’s Rules – deadline unchanged
- April 27–May 14 – National Exchange Carrier Association (NECA) CAF ICC Data Collection update window dates
- May 15–May 29 – NECA CAF ICC Data Collection certification window
- May 22 – FCC Supply Chain Information Collection – deadline extended. For additional information, view this document
Disclaimer: This list captures some of the most common federal compliance requirements. It may not be all-inclusive for all clients and does not specifically include state filings.
If you have questions or need assistance, please contact your BKD Trusted Advisor™ or submit the Contact Us form below.