American Medical Directors Association’s Response to COVID-19
The American Medical Directors Association (AMDA) has posted new free tools that may be useful to long-term care providers during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak. The top three tools come straight from Washington state medical directors directly involved in the outbreak there. This is just a sampling of the tools available on its website:
- Active Screening of Residents – 3/18/2020
- COVID-19 Symptomatic Line List Template Spreadsheet – 3/18/2020
- COVID-19 Facility Exposure Management After You Have a Suspected or Confirmed Case of COVID-19 – 3/16/2020
- Strategies for Mitigating the Emotional Impact of COVID-19 – 3/15/2020
- Caring for PALTC Residents with Dementia During the COVID-19 Outbreak – 3/17/2020
Visit the AMDA Guidance, Resources & Tools webpage for a complete list of COVID-19 resources.
If you have questions, please reach out to your BKD Trusted Advisor™ or use the Contact Us form below.