There are various reasons you might need business valuation services. Whether your needs are compliance-driven for financial reporting, ESOP or tax purposes; advisory-related, such as shareholder agreements or business planning; or related to dispute consulting, such as shareholder dissolution or strategic insolvency and bankruptcy, BKD’s valuation services professionals have the expertise to assist you.
We serve business advisors and owners of both large and small privately held and publicly traded companies across the nation. Our professionals are experienced at identifying issues common to all valuations as well as those specific to a particular industry or purpose.
BKD has seasoned valuation professionals who keep abreast of the latest techniques and issues in valuation, participate in nationwide conferences and hold multiple professional designations, including:
- Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV) from the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Accredited Senior Appraiser (ASA) from the American Society of Appraisers
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) from the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
We provide valuation services for numerous purposes, including:
- Financial reporting
- Bank transactions
- Shareholder agreements
- Corporate advisory services
- Disputes, strategic insolvency & bankruptcy
- Fair market value (Physician compensation services)
Contact BKD for more information on how we can help with your business valuation needs.