Company Sales & Divestitures
Deciding to sell your company is one of the hardest decisions a business owner can make. No one understands your organization better than you, but if you decide to sell, it is critical to have an experienced advisor assist you with the process.
The BKD Corporate Finance team brings a wealth of knowledge and in-depth understanding of the intricacies involved in selling companies. We specialize in helping clients navigate the complex financial and strategic issues related to a sale by managing the entire process, from the initial development of marketing materials and first contact with prospective buyers to negotiations and final closing.
We work with clients across various industries to define strategic objectives for the proposed sale and help you improve value through a disciplined, process-oriented approach that includes the following:
- Thorough analysis of the company and its industry
- In-depth evaluation to identify company value drivers
- Carefully planned marketing strategy to identify multiple qualified buyers while maintaining confidentiality
- Expertise in structuring and negotiating transactions
- Assistance with due diligence and the closing process
Whether you are considering selling your business in three months or three years, our team of experienced investment bankers and financial analysts can help you determine an exit strategy, identify improvements to increase market value and execute interim initiatives. Throughout the business life cycle, our professionals can share insights to help you mitigate risks and increase opportunities.