In the food and agribusiness industry, companies need to constantly improve while maintaining compliance and managing risk. BKD is prepared to help organizations face those complexities and challenges. Our advisors apply their knowledge of the industry’s unique aspects to provide thoughtful and tailored solutions through a variety of tax, audit and consulting services.
For decades, we have served food and agribusiness companies across the U.S. and internationally. Our clients include agricultural cooperatives, equipment and product manufacturers and distributors, grocery organizations and agricultural producers and processors.
In addition, BKD is one of the largest members of Praxity, AISBL, a global accounting alliance, and has access to experts who provide international reach. Our advisors apply those insights to help meet the unique needs of food and agribusiness industry clients.
In addition to traditional assurance and income tax services, BKD can help:
- Analyze your commodity hedging practices for compliance with internal policies & guidelines & assist with accounting method evaluations & hedge effectiveness measurements
- Design tax-efficient business & wealth succession plans
- Identify tax credit & incentive programs
- Address state & local tax burdens & associated risks
- Review internal financial reporting & information technology controls
- Provide due diligence & tax structure guidance for merger & acquisition transactions
- Address international tax issues & planning opportunities ranging from export sales to repatriation of foreign subsidiary earnings
- Provide investment & financial planning guidance