BKD Corporate Finance, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of BKD, LLP, provides services to help companies and stockholders create value and meet their corporate finance objectives. Our staff includes corporate finance specialists, investment bankers and financial analysts with experience in financial services, health care and manufacturing & distribution industries. The firm is also a member of FINRA and SIPC.
Our professionals have a broad perspective on the issues you face and have the ability to share insights into numerous services, including the following:
The professionals of BKD Corporate Finance have more than 100 years of combined experience helping company owners plan for and execute their growth and exit strategies. From managing the sale of a company, to negotiating the acquisition of a competitor or raising debt and equity capital to improve financial and operational flexibility, we can help you assess the available financial and strategic options and develop a specific course of action to achieve desired results.
Learn why McCune-Brooks Regional Hospital called upon BKD Corporate Finance to provide assistance with its merger negotiations.
- Regional Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update: Texas 11/2013
- Regional Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update: Indiana, Kentucky, Mississippi, Ohio & Pennsylvania 11/2013
- Regional Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update: Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska, Oklahoma & Wyoming 11/2013
- Regional Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update: Arkansas, Illinois, Iowa & Missouri 11/2013
- Long-Term Care M&A Finishes Strong in 2012 3/2013
- Hospitals Continue to Face Widespread Challenges 2/2013
- Financial Services Mergers & Acquisitions Update 2/2013
- Strong Banks Find Opportunity in Turmoil 1/2012